Scott Reiman is one of Quarterly Forum’s two founding sponsors, and has promoted the organization’s mission to build solid ties within the Denver business community.
A global leader within McKinsey & Company’s human capital practice, Ramesh Srinivasan, and QF Vanguard Member Dr. Jandel Allen-Davis, a member of Kaiser Permanente’s leadership team, will lead the discussion.
Other participants include:
- David Chernow, CEO, Select Medical
- Lt. Governor Joe Garcia, State of Colorado
- Shelie Gustafson, Incoming CHRO, CH2M
- Walter Isenberg, CEO, Sage Hospitality
- David Miller, CEO, The Denver Foundation
The event will be held at University of Denver – Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management, Joy Burns Center 2044 East Evans Avenue, 80208 Denver , CO.